The brief was to provide a high performing Dolby Atmos Surround sound system with as minimal impact to the aesthetics to the room as possible.
We created and built in house our own custom back box’s to flush in the centre and rear speakers in to the brick walls. Using Artcoustic speakers we then colour matched the cabinets and front covers to match the walls. The results are truly beautiful to behold visually and audibly. The equipment was all located in a disused airing cupboard on the first floor with exception to the 4k Bluray which is conveniently in the right cupboard. Control of the system is via an iPad.
- TV – Sony OLED 65 inch 65AF9
- Set-top Box – Sky Q
- Disc Player – Panasonic 4k Blu Ray DP-UB9000
- Streamer – Apple TV 4k
- AV Amplifier – Lexicon RV-6
- Front Left and Right – Artcoustic Diablo
- Centre – Artcoustic Multi Soundbar SL (custom in wall back box)
- Rear Left and Right – Artcoustic Target (custom in wall back box)
- Dolby Atmos Heights – Artcoustic 2-1
- Subwoofer – Artcoustic Impact 2
- RTI – XP6s
- iPad app Control