PJ HiFi were asked to install and commission a performance surround sound system in a huge open plan, vaulted ceiling, barn conversion. The formula for this ….. Huge room = Huge TV and Big Audio system….. So that is exactly what we did.
Initially our client wanted a projector with a big screen, unfortunately we could not control the day time light conditions in the room, so a projector was not practical for daytime viewing. The solution was to turn to a mammoth 85 inch LED TV.
The next challenge was cabling, running cables to the rear speakers and subwoofer was not the preference aesthetically. We needed a wireless option. Luckily Dynaudio have a range of wireless speakers and interfaces to make a subwoofer wireless. The front of the room, below the TV, is where the electronics are housed, so the front speakers could be wired, with only the rear speakers and sub needing to be wire free.
- LED TV 85 inch – Samsung UE85HU7500
- Blu-ray Player – Oppo 105D
- Television – Humax Freeview HD
- Media – Apple TV
- Games Consoles – Xbox One
- AV Amplifier – Anthem MRX710
- Left and Right – DynAudio Excite X38
- Centre Channel – DynAudio Excite X24
- Rears – DynAudio Xeo 6 (Wireless)
- Subwoofer – Paradigm Studio Sub 12 (With DynAudio wireless interface)
- Hand held remote – RTI T3V+